Associate member benefits
Being an associate member means you can benefit from various services, such as:
A section of the website is reserved exclusively for members and partners of Aventure Écotourisme Québec. You will be assigned an access code and a password in order to access it.
This section is a goldmine of information and handy tools made especially for you! Don't hesitate to check it regularly! Here's an overview of what you can find in it:
- Newsletter: L'Aventure en bref (once a month)
- Specific regulations and the current Accreditation Program
- Financial statements and significant developments of your association
- And much more...
Convention, seminar or conference, the annual event is a place for reflection, exchange, training and personal development for management personnel and guides. And, it's always offered to members at a lower cost.
The Aventure Écotourisme Québec Prizes
These annual prizes honour the outfitters, guides and associates who have distinguished themselves in a remarkable way in the last year.
The "Leave No Trace" program
The program offers you "Leave No Trace Trainer" training and awareness workshops. The Leave No Trace program is based on techniques for teaching and learning a code of ethics aimed at reducing the environmental impact of outdoor activities to a minimum.
The AEQ has developed a multitude of strategic partnerships in order to offer exclusive privileges to its members*. These agreements*** allow our members to benefit from industry development, improved safety, increased visibility, training sessions, services and products tailor-made to suit their needs. These agreements, some of which are more beneficial than others, and which, as applicable, enable our members to save precious time or money, relax procedures, recognize and showcase professionalism, etc. Find out more about your benefits and discounts. (Sirius, Altitude Sports...)
- Right to vote and the possibility of being elected to the board of directors;
- Possibility of sitting on committees to handle issues with a direct impact on your work;
- One resource person designated by the members as the development and member services director.